Re: [Evolution] Sending/Recievin Window doesn't close

On Fri, 2015-03-06 at 00:02 +0100, Ulrich Goebel wrote:
Yes, there is just one account configured. It's IMAP and the
coresponding SMTP (same server, same user).

I wait about 15 Minutes.

        Hi,
if the progress doesn't change, and the "Cancel" button beside the
account name and its progress bar is still enabled, then it can be
that the folder update got stuck with something. It really depends on
your settings.

Like if you've 100K+ messages, and you've set to "Download messages
for offline", then the download itself can take quite some time,
depending on your connection speed and server response. I do not know
whether you face just this, it can be completely unrelated to your
issue, I only name one which came on my mind.

I do not recall any similar issue from 3.10.x era, I also don't think I
faced anything similar in the recent past.
        Bye,
        Milan