Re: [Evolution] Sending/Recievin Window doesn't close

On Thu, 2015-03-05 at 19:20 +0100, Ulrich Goebel wrote:
I'm new to Evolution, 3.10.4, working under Xubuntu Linux.

Welcome! :)

I made an account to one of my eMail-addresses, IMAP and SMTP. And it
works, that means I can send and recieve eMails.

But if I klick the Button "Verschicken/Abrufen" (that's like
"Send/Recieve" in english?), I get a window "E-Mails verschicken und
abrufen" which shows a progress bar (?) and never closes!

Even while this windos is open, I can send and recieve eMails.

Is only a single account configured? Which account type is this about
(POP, IMAP, ...)? As it "never closes", how long have you wait?

By the way: do You speak german too here on the list?

Not too much. English seems to be the Lingua Franca on this planet
currently so you get more input if you stick to that...

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net