Re: [Evolution] Mails lost with Evolution 3.10.4 on Mint Cinnamon

Dear Patrick,

My main frustration with Evolution is that there is no "command line" to
work from.
It's all from the GUI, which is fine ...when everything works....i.e. in
practice...never....
If I wanted everything to "work" from the GUI...I'd use windows
millenium or something

In this case, if you can give me some instructions on how I can diagnose
what is going wrong when I loose mail, then I'd be happy to run some
tests.

All the software I run on the client side is "Standard" for Mint
Cinnamom.
All the server software is set up using "ISPCONFIG" from the
"HowToForge" website:
www.howtoforge.com

If I knew more about how the mail is being downloaded and if I could see
what is happening during the download process when it is interrupted,
then I'm sure i could find out what is going wrong.