Re: [Evolution] Mails lost with Evolution 3.10.4 on Mint Cinnamon

On Mon, 2015-06-29 at 11:43 +0200, Stephen Howe wrote:
1.What can I do to recover these messages ?
2. Is there a work-round for this problem ?

I'm surprised Evo is losing email. That should never happen. However if
you are using POP (you don't say anything about your setup) you might
consider switching to IMAP and keeping your mail on the server.

poc