Re: [Evolution] new to evo

1. How can I configure/modify keyboard shortcuts?
Mouse-over the menu item and then press the new shortcut doesnt work.
Does it work with gnome only, not with unity?

The list archives have multiple posts on this.

Thank you.
I found one thread, which explains the mouse-over thing. That doesnt
work for me.

And another, which suggests to edit the "accels" file. I found
"~/.config/evolution/accels on my machine. But editing this file (it
says "; this file is an automated accelerator map dump" anyway) is
altered back after an evo relaunch.

Other threads are more than 3 years old and probabely no longer
applicable.

So, still I'm out of clou, and some dummy proof support would be
appreciated.

Wolf