Re: [Evolution] compile my own --- in addition to: Authentication Issues with Exchange Web Services

On Tue, 2015-06-09 at 18:18 +0200, Tom wrote:
I'd love to compile my own Evolution from time to time - as
practically everyone here on the list seems to do from the sound of
it ?!!

I'm not sure how you got that idea. I would guess that almost nobody
compiles Evo for themselves. It's quite complicated to do. Last time I
did it was 4 or 5 years ago. You're better just using a Linux distro
that keeps its software up to date, but that's your choice.

poc