Re: [Evolution] Extract a list of names and birthdays & anniversaries out of Evolution

On Fri, 2015-07-24 at 10:59 -0400, theapplepie differentmail com wrote:
Does anybody know how to extract a list of names and birthdays &
anniversaries out of Evolution?
I tried to export the address book as vcf and then convert it in a
list, but did not succeed. I searched the internet for a solution
without success.
I wonder whether it is possible, e.g. through LibreOffice using
EvolutionLocal as address data source. But I can not find the fields
"birthday" and "anniversary".
But maybe there is an even better idea.

It should be possible to write a Python script to grab the data you are
interested from EDS and write it to a file.  If you are interested in
such a solution I am willing to take a stab at it.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383