[Evolution] Can't modify/add contacts to Google Contacts

System: Fedora 22, Evolution 3.16.4, running GOA

Since a few days ago I can't add or modify contacts anymore.

While adding I am getting the error message:
You are attempting to move a contact from one address book to another
but it cannot be removed from the source. Do you want to save a copy
instead?
If I hit Yes the following message appears:
Error adding contact - Unknown error.

If y try to modify a contact the windows look very strange. All field
names are not highlighted (looks like read-only) and I can't add or
modify a content in any field.

Any ideas ?

--

Rudolf Künzli - rudolf kunzli gmail com