[Evolution] Extract a list of names and birthdays & anniversaries out of Evolution

Hi!
Does anybody know how to extract a list of names and birthdays & anniversaries out of
Evolution?
I tried to export the address book as vcf and then convert it in a list,
but did not succeed. I searched the internet for a solution without success.
I wonder whether it is possible, e.g. through LibreOffice using
EvolutionLocal as address data source. But I can not find the fields
"birthday" and "anniversary".
But maybe there is an even better idea.
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks, Dan