Re: [Evolution] Why does not copy & paste work in separate monitor setup?

On Wed, 2015-07-15 at 10:45 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
Finally, can I just check that you are running two separate X
servers
on the two monitors and not just spanning your desktop across two
screens?

Well, when I say I am using two separate X screens I am.... :)

That doesn't answer the question. You can run a single X server across
multiple monitors, or a separate X server on each, monitor. It makes a
difference.

poc