Re: [Evolution] Why does not copy & paste work in separate monitor setup?

On Wed, 2015-07-15 at 06:34 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
It's certainly not by design, but you don't say which version of
Evolution this is,
nor which desktop you're running,
nor which version of X11 is underneath,
so it's unlikely anyone can answer your question.

poc

Well, I did not include those information because it does not seem to
matter... I was running Fedora 21 and Mate with Evolution 3.12.x (not
sure
which verson of X). I have now just reinstalled my computer but I am
now running Arch with Openbox and Evolution 3.16.4 and X 1.17.2.
And I have the same problem on both...

As I keep saying, *always* include at least the version of Evolution.
Different versions have different bugs, especially older ones, and a
lot of people are still running them.

As regards the desktop and X server, obviously this is relevant for the
question you are asking, even of only to discount them as the source of
the problem.

poc