Re: [Evolution] Why does not copy & paste work in separate monitor setup?

On Tue, 2015-07-14 at 21:06 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
I have two monitors that is setup as two separate X screens and I run
Evolution on one screen. But if I need to copy any text from
Evolution to the
other monitor, that is not possible... I have to paste it into
something else running on the same monitor as Evolution and then copy
again from this
application. Then I can paste it in the other monitor..

Is this by design or? Is there anyway to fix this?

It's certainly not by design, but you don't say which version of
Evolution this is,
nor which desktop you're running,
nor which version of X11 is underneath,
so it's unlikely anyone can answer your question.

poc