Re: [Evolution] duplicate reminders, snooze times

On Tue, 2015-07-07 at 08:50 +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
If the CalDAV and iCalendar standards don't specify a way to do this,

        Hi,
to be honest, I'm just not aware of anything for it. I do not have the
RFCs that well studied (and remembered), thus it's possible there is a
way to store such things on a CalDAV calendar, in an iCalendar
structure.

then would the Evolution developers consider submitting an IETF draft
proposing a solution?

I wouldn't be surprised if there is one already. I wouldn't do it
myself right now, it requires some time to get with something sane.
        Bye,
        Milan