Re: [Evolution] duplicate reminders, snooze times

On Tue, 2015-07-07 at 08:41 +0200, Andrea Vai wrote:
Now I use to sync my appointments between evo and my Samsung smart
-phone using my google account... does all you say about CalDAV apply
to my case too? i.e., is a "google account calendar" equivalent to
CalDAV?

        Hi,
in case of Evolution: yes, Google calendar is connected through CalDAV,
thus anything about CalDAV applies to Google calendars in the
evolution.
        Bye,
        Milan