Re: [Evolution] Please share your Valgrind suppressions file

On Sun, 2015-01-18 at 11:19 +0100, Paul Menzel wrote:

running Evolution under the Valgrind [1] generates a lot of
messages, where some of them are false positives or expected and
therefore could be omitted using a suppressions file.

Could you please share the ones you use?

        Hi,
it feels more like an evolution-hackers list material, but no big
deal. I used to add my own suppression only for the WTF::fastFree()
call in WebKit (I do not have the exact function call right now, but
it shows quite much when changing messages or similar actions), but it
changes for each webkit update, thus I used to regenerate the
suppression rule and then update the suppression file itself.
        Bye,
        Milan