Re: [Evolution] Endless "Empty cache file" errors

On Fri, 2015-01-16 at 22:47 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
If you still can't find out what's causing it, then try running Evo
from the command line with some debugging variables turned on - I
thought there was one specifically to debug filters, but I can't find
it at the moment.

It's actually a dconf setting. I haven't done this in a while but IIRC
you need to set:

org.gnome.evolution.mail filters-log-actions to true
org.gnome.evolution.mail filters-log-file 'your-filter-log-file'

See gsettings(1) or dconf(1).

poc