Re: [Evolution] Endless "Empty cache file" errors

On Fri, 2015-01-16 at 23:41 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
It's actually a dconf setting. I haven't done this in a while but IIRC
you need to set:

org.gnome.evolution.mail filters-log-actions to true
org.gnome.evolution.mail filters-log-file 'your-filter-log-file'

See gsettings(1) or dconf(1).

Thanks Patrick. I'll keep this in mind if it breaks again. So far
3.12.10 has been great.

Thanks again for all the work the contributors here have put in. It's
even more important now that many are transitioning from Thunderbird
(e.g. Netscape 4.x) which is no longer actively maintained upstream.

--
Kip Warner -- Senior Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred