Re: [Evolution] Endless "Empty cache file" errors

The good news is that since my distro's package manager pulled 3.12.10
last night, so far I haven't seen this problem repeat. However, I have
a sneaking suspicion it might only be behave itself temporarily. Let's
hope I'm wrong.

It's always best to have the most recent version.

But if that turns out to be the case, my Junk filter's rule might be
useful to you:

        Find items which match: any of the following conditions
        Subject -> contains: ...
        Subject -> contains: ...

        Then -> Set Status -> Junk

A couple of thoughts - it may actually be the filter rule just before
this one and the error is manifested when it starts the next rule.  So
have a look at that one as well (if you move the email as part of a
rule, it is often good to put a "Stop processing" action on it as well).

Is your Junk folder a "real folder" - if so, I wonder if setting the
Junk status in a filter is confusing things (i.e. setting the status
causes the message to be moved without the filter knowing about it).

If you still can't find out what's causing it, then try running Evo from
the command line with some debugging variables turned on - I thought
there was one specifically to debug filters, but I can't find it at the
moment.

P.