Re: [Evolution] Endless "Empty cache file" errors

On Fri, 2015-01-16 at 09:54 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
This implies that you have a filter called "Junk Check" - what does
that filter do?  What are the rule contents of the filter?

Hey Pete,

The good news is that since my distro's package manager pulled 3.12.10
last night, so far I haven't seen this problem repeat. However, I have
a sneaking suspicion it might only be behave itself temporarily. Let's
hope I'm wrong.

But if that turns out to be the case, my Junk filter's rule might be
useful to you:

        Find items which match: any of the following conditions
        Subject -> contains: ...
        Subject -> contains: ...

        Then -> Set Status -> Junk

--