Re: [Evolution] Evolution doesn't start

Hi Andre,

am 24.02.2015 um 15:31 schrieb Andre Klapper:
[...]
Not saying that the official help is perfect either, but I generally
fail to understand why people follow random pages on the interwebs
instead of the official help (under 'Help > About' in the application
and on https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/
well, I found lots of good stuff there and failed to tell it apart from
the, ar, not so good stuff?

I'm a simple user and work *with* Linux since 15 years; sometimes I fail
while working *on* Linux.

Be sure that I learned my share of the lesson meanwhile and will be very
careful accepting things that are not understood.

Best regards

-jj-
--
Betreuungsbüro Jörg Jenetzky
Postfach 500 640 * 22706 Hamburg

Telefon: 040 - 55 77 35 50
Telefax: 040 - 55 77 35 51
Bürozeiten MO, MI, FR, 10.00 - 14.00 Uhr

GPG-Fingerprint: AEE2 190E 31AD 3823 301A 9557 1111 04F8 31B5 BD1C