Re: [Evolution] Evolution doesn't start

Hi,

On Sun, 2015-02-22 at 04:22 +0100, Jörg Jenetzky wrote:
(not) running Evolution (3.2.3-0ubuntu6) on Linux Mint with Cinnamon 2.0.14.

That version is a few years old. Just pointing out.

I still have all the Evolution data (used organizer and mail) on the
drive, as I realized, when recently Evolution was reinstalled as a
requirement for Roger Router.

I have no idea who that is but if Roger is your manager you better
follow his requirements! ;)
If "Roger Router" is some application (more likely) I'm curious why it's
a "requirement" to reinstall $stuff. Sounds pretty broken & weird.

Tried the console and got nothing but
"Speicherzugriffsfehler" (segmentation violation).

Please make sure that Evolution/glib/gtk3 debug packages are installed
and run Evolution under gdb to obtain a good stacktrace:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Community/GettingInTouch/Bugzilla/GettingTraces
In short:
   $ gdb evolution
   run