Re: [Evolution] [OT] edit keyboard shortcuts

Herr Oswald:
I'd need to edit keyboard shortcuts - happily I found F6 to jump
between the 3 sections of the main window, but F6 is not very handy
for me, so I need to modify it.

Thomas Mittelstaedt:

For that f6 key, the property in question is called "cycle-child
-focus",
but you may ask on some of the gtk mailing lists: