Re: [Evolution] How to get rid of the black background in Evolution?

On Thu, 2015-08-20 at 04:07 -0700, lostsoul352 wrote:
I have installed elementary OS Freya, and I wanted to use Evolution
for my mail client.The problem is when I view emails or try and
compose new ones, there is a black background to the email and grey
writing. This makes is very difficult to read. Does anyone know how I
can fix this?

Change your theme; your theme is broken [this isn't really an Evolution
issue, the theme in your DE is broken].

These kinds of issues are more common on fringe distributions which
have less manpower for QC.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383