Re: [Evolution] 3.16.0 issues: Unwanted animation of the switcher and preview pane, retrieving emails is broken

On Sat, 2015-04-11 at 12:18 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Sat, 2015-04-11 at 10:45 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
is it possible to disable the fidget animation of the switcher and
preview pane that happens when scrolling through menu entries in
Evolution 3.16.0?

Providing clear steps to reproduce welcome.

Open Evolution viewing mail preview and the switcher.

Click a menu to open it, e.g. Help.

If you move the cursor to the first entry of the Help menu, the
switcher and preview pane already starts to move down.

Select a menu with shadowed and normal entries, e.g. Edit and move the
mouse cursor above the menu entries and the switcher and preview pane
move down and up.

I only want to report that there is an issue after updating, but I
don't have time to spend for debugging within the close future.

I'm not sure how you imagine "Something is broken but I won't tell
you more details so you could fix it" postings to be helpful...? :)

I gave more information, I posted the complete error message,
including the information "Unknown Error". Even unknown errors could
be described much better. What kind of unknown error happened? Sorry
I've got no time to debug. Is there a way to get a log file of the try
to retrieve messages from this POP account? If such errors happens
other MUAs automatically show a log file of the action that failed.

Regards,
Ralf