Re: [Evolution] 3.16.0 issues: Unwanted animation of the switcher and preview pane, retrieving emails is broken

On Sat, 2015-04-11 at 10:45 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
is it possible to disable the fidget animation of the switcher and
preview pane that happens when scrolling through menu entries in
Evolution 3.16.0?

Providing clear steps to reproduce welcome.

I only want to report that there is an issue after updating, but I
don't have time to spend for debugging within the close future.

I'm not sure how you imagine "Something is broken but I won't tell you
more details so you could fix it" postings to be helpful...? :)

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/