[Evolution] 3.16.0 issues: Unwanted animation of the switcher and preview pane, retrieving emails is broken

Hi,

is it possible to disable the fidget animation of the switcher and
preview pane that happens when scrolling through menu entries in
Evolution 3.16.0?

I've got 2 rocketmail POP accounts and two other POP accounts. Both
rocketmail accounts use the same settings. If I use Claws I always can
download mails from both accounts, so it's not a server issue, but
when using Evolution 3.16.0 I most of the times get "Failed to connect
to 'Rocket-Info' Unknown Error" for one of those accounts. I only want
to report that there is an issue after updating, but I don't have time
to spend for debugging within the close future.

Regards,
Ralf