[Evolution] Evolution 3.10.4 -- CANNOT MAKE VALID BACKUP FILE

I need to transfer my Evolution 3.10.4 to another PC.  This is urgent and cannot be ignored.

Every time I make the backup file and transfer to the other PC using several different USB devices including high capacity ( 3 TG) backup drives from Toshiba and WD Passport, I get Invalid Backup File when I attempt to restore my data.  Archive size is 4.6 GB.

What do I need to do to get a valid backup file?

Thank you,

John