Re: [Evolution] [Bulk] Re: Invisible unsendable reply.

On Mon, 2014-10-20 at 16:10 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
If you turn on threading in Evo
(Ctrl-T), then you will see what we mean.

Or by taking a look at the archive:

"
[Evolution] OT: Invisible nonsendable message., Ralf Mardorf

[Evolution] Invisible unsendable reply., Stephen Blake
    Re: [Evolution] Invisible unsendable reply., Patrick O'Callaghan
        Message not available
            Message not available
            Message not available
            Message not available
            Re: [Evolution] Invisible unsendable reply., Stephen Blake
            [Evolution] OT: Invisible unsendable reply., Ralf Mardorf
            Re: [Evolution] OT: Invisible unsendable reply., Ralf Mardorf
            Re: [Evolution] Invisible unsendable reply., Pete Biggs

Re: [Evolution] PS: Evolution 3.12.7 segmentation fault, Ralf Mardorf
    Re: [Evolution] PS: Evolution 3.12.7 segmentation fault, Ralf Mardorf
        [Evolution] [solved] Evolution 3.12.7 segmentation fault, Ralf Mardorf
            Re: [Evolution] [solved] Evolution 3.12.7 segmentation fault, Milan Crha
            Re: [Evolution] [solved] Evolution 3.12.7 segmentation fault, Ralf Mardorf
            Re: [Evolution] [solved] Evolution 3.12.7 segmentation fault, Ralf Mardorf
            [Evolution] Invisible nonsendable message., Stephen Blake
            Re: [Evolution] Invisible nonsendable message., Patrick O'Callaghan" -
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2014-October/thread.html

JFTR I have broken my own thread, but I couldn't use Evolution all the
times, so I used another mailer and my providers web interface, which is
asking for trouble. Things like this happens :).