Re: [Evolution] Invisible unsendable reply.

I've checked all my "sent" mail folders, "draft" folders, "Outbox
folders, etc.

How is outgoing mail configured for that account?  Is it SMTP or
Sendmail?

In general the outgoing messages are held in the Outbox under "On this
computer" - if you can't see anything in that folder, check that there
are no filters active (i.e. the "Show:" box at the top is set to "All
Messages" and there is nothing in the Search: box next to it.

If the outgoing mail is configured to use Sendmail, check that there's
nothing in the sendmail queue - i.e. from a command prompt, as root user
do

   sendmail -bp

 The location for deletible data given in the website
returns "invalid directory."

What website, what directory?

P.