[Evolution] Invisible unsendable reply.

This is more an annoyance than anything else.  Apparently I tried to
reply to an email address that exists but doesn't accept incoming email.
Usually, when this happens, I receive a mail daemon message telling me
that the message could not be sent.  With this message, however,
everytime evolution checks my mail, it does an automatic send and I get
an error message that says simply that the message didn't go through
THIS IS NOT A REPLY EMAIL.  It's an error message that appears at the
top of the message window in bright yellow that I have to click to
close.  Otherwise, I get a huge yellow gob of error messages instead of
email listings.

I've checked all my "sent" mail folders, "draft" folders, "Outbox
folders, etc.  The location for deletible data given in the website
returns "invalid directory."  I'm apparently screwed.

Anybody had to deal with this before?