[Evolution] [Fwd: Re: Invisible unsendable reply.]

And then I went and sent the reply privately ... :-(

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk>
To: Stephen Blake <santiagobear gmail com>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Invisible unsendable reply.
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:55:35 +0100
Mailer: Evolution 3.10.4 (3.10.4-4.fc20)

Please don't reply privately to list emails - other people on the list
need to see the answers.

The outgoing mail is configured for SMTP. There's nothing in the Outbox,
and there are no filters applied.  I checked that first.

OK.  The next thing you need to do is to run Evo from the command line.
If that still doesn't give any clues, then enable SMTP tracing with

  CAMEL_DEBUG=smtp evolution >& logfile

If you can't spot anything, then make sure there is no confidential
information in the logs, such as passwords, then post the relevant bits
here and someone might be able to spot what's happening.

 Nothing new there, so I searched for "Data
Storage Locations."  I checked  $HOME/.local/share/evolution and
Disposable data caches $HOME/.cache/evolution.  Apparently these
directories aren't present in my version of Linux (Fedora 19) as I
always got a "directory doesn't exist"reply whenever I tried them.

Are you sure you are using Fedora 19?  The version of Evo you are using
is a Fedora 20 one.

Anyway, those locations should exist - could you post the output of the
command:

    ls -laR ~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/.Outbox/

P.