Re: [Evolution] 4 Troubles

I Created a Signature like :kind regards Ralph
but into the Mail I have   :-- Kind regards
how can I permanently remove the (--)?

It's '-- <CR>' and it's part of the requirement of a signature for
internet mail to have that at the beginning - or at least it should be,
but certain mail programs seem to ignore the requirement.  The specific
character sequence allows mail programs to detect where a "signature"
starts so that it can be ignored/removed when replying.

how can I get the signatures in a alphabetical order?

You have that many signatures for it to be important??  Anyway, on my
version of Evo (3.10.4) they are in alphabetical order.

I have 6 different Mail Adresses they are asking for the password
I couldn't provocate that the message is comming:
Enter your password or something like that
which always comes back after x weeks or days
how can I fix it?

If you look back in the archives there is quite a bit of discussion
about passwords - the bottom line is that the passwords are stored by an
external program - usually gnome-keyring.  Make sure that program is
running before starting Evolution to ensure your passwords are
available.

In fact, I now remember you asked a similar question of the list on,
lets see, 11th September.  And I seem to have given you essentially the
same answer then.  In case you have forgotten, your question and the
replies are available here:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2014-September/msg00079.html

the personal profile is password protected
the password is unknown
how can I fix it?

What do you mean by "profile"?  There's no feature called that in
Evolution as far as I know.

Why can not I make an entry in the local calendar?
not even when I add a new profile (Business)

Do you get any error messages?

I have removed evolution complete with all settings
newly installed and loaded the backup file.
The problem is stored dor.

Removing Evolution (or indeed any application) is unlikely to fix
anything in a Linux system.

If you remove all the settings, restoring the backup file will just put
them all back as they were before, that's the point of a backup.

P.S.
additional question
can I export the notes in MySQL?

And I answered that vague question before as well.  I will re-iterate:
MySQL is a database, it has no internal knowledge of how to store data,
it is up to external programs to *use* MySQL and create the structures
within the database to store things.  As such, it would be up to some
program to deal with importing your notes and storing them in to the
database in its own format.

P.