Re: [Evolution] 4 Troubles

Hy poc,

thanks for the answer and sorry for my rookie mistakes.

Debian 7 32 Bit
MemTotal:        8272548 kB
4 Core / 2.66 GHz Intel
filesystems ext4
Linux version 3.2.0-4-686-pae
Evolution 3.4.4

I Created a Signature like :kind regards Ralph
but into the Mail I have   :-- Kind regards
how can I permanently remove the (--)?

how can I get the signatures in a alphabetical order?

I have 6 different Mail Adresses they are asking for the password
I couldn't provocate that the message is comming:
Enter your password or something like that
which always comes back after x weeks or days
how can I fix it?

the personal profile is password protected
the password is unknown
how can I fix it?

Why can not I make an entry in the local calendar?
not even when I add a new profile (Business)

I have removed evolution complete with all settings
newly installed and loaded the backup file.
The problem is stored dor.

I have created a Alphabetical entire directory structure.
200 and more addresses stored that I need for daily work.

Kind regards
Ralph

P.S.
additional question