Re: [Evolution] 4 Troubles

On Sat, 2014-10-11 at 11:21 +0200, rabre hispeed wrote:
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

how can I (-) Remove special characters

How can I arrange the signatures Alphabetical

Why do I have to enter the saved passwords again after X weeks / days

Why can not I make an entry in the calendar

For your help I thank you very much in advance

Help us to help you. *Always* state what version of Evolution you have
(see Help->About).

Apart from that, your questions are very vague. Do you mean special
characters in mail addresses, in headers, in text, what?

What kind of account is asking you to re-enter passwords?

Is the calendar local or remote?

poc