Re: [Evolution] Linux hardware question

On Sat, 2014-05-31 at 23:10 +0200, Peter Von Kaehne wrote:

In every footer.

That footer seems only included when the message actually went via the
mail server. Depending on your Mailman settings ("Do not send a
duplicate when you are explicitly in the CC or To field" or something
like that, anybody feel free to correct me), it might NOT be included
(at least for the two previous messages there was no such footer in the
HTML version of those emails either for me).

May people assume well for future postings, please?
I prefer a friendly and welcoming community here, lenient towards
mistakes, may they be technical or social.

Thanks for consideration,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net