Re: [Evolution] Linux hardware question

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Jimmy Montague <rhetoric101 hughes net> wrote:
​​

​​
On 05/31/2014 02:51 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
​​
On Sat, 2014-05-31 at 13:53 -0500, Jimmy Montague wrote:
​​
1) how much computing power do I need to build a linux firewall that
​​
will service a LAN with five other (mostly windoze) computers on it?
​​
Notice I'm talking hardware only here. I don't yet know enough to ask
​​
software and networking questions.
Hi
​​
Jimmy,
co
​​
uld you please bring this up in a general Linux forum or mailing list?
It
​​
is off-topic here, since this mailing list is about the GNOME
​​
volution software.
​​

​​
Thanks for your understanding,
​​
andre
​​

​​
Di
​​
​​
​​
you look at the part that says I now have Evolution running on Ubuntu Linux with NO PROBLEMS after I bought a fastmail account. Is that off-topic, too?
​​

​​
I t
​​
​​
​​
ink I can unsubscribe but I'm not sure just how. Is it a message sent to 'list' with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line -- or is there more to it than that? -- or is 'unsubscribe' of
​​
f-
​​
​​
topic, too?
Relax. Andre was right (and he was polite too). Your firewall question is indeed off-topic.

unsubscribe questions are not strictly speaking off-topic, but they are answered indirectly in the footer of every mail you receive from this group.

Regards,
Per