Re: [Evolution] Evolution is dying

On Thu, 2014-05-29 at 20:30 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Thu, 2014-05-29 at 12:32 -0500, Jimmy Montague wrote:
I've got Evolution open in front of me now and there IS
no Help>About that I can locate. Got a hint? If you do, lay it on me.

Of course, I'm back on a Ubuntu system
Version info could be helpful. Either Ubuntu replaced the string by
something else, or the main application menu is hidden.

Probably the later, Ubuntu likes to hack Gtk to force weird behavior.

Perhaps maybe the Help/About is available in the "App" menu in the GNOME
top-bar when Evolution is selected.

Beats me, I don't now [this is just another thing Ubuntu breaks].