Re: [Evolution] Evolution is dying

Is gnome-keyring-daemon running?

[rocketmouse archlinux ~]$ ps aux | grep "gnome-keyring" | grep -v grep
rocketm+   739  0.0  0.1 431284  4768 ?        SLl  May28   0:00 /usr/bin/gnome-keyring-daemon --start
--foreground --components=secrets

When the Evolution window pops up asking you for the password, take care
that you check the box "Add this password to your keyring", to remember
the password you typed.

PS: Too funny, I was asked for the password when I wanted to send this
email. I canceled sending the email. To be able to send it after that, I
needed to run  killall evolution , since  evolution --force-shutdown
didn't exit evolution.