Re: [Evolution] Evolution is dying

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014 um 12:41 Uhr
Von: "Adam Tauno Williams" <awilliam whitemice org>

The user now thinks it was a hardware problem. If that is correct,

"Tomorrow I'm gonna shop for a kit and build a new machine. That should
fix the problem."

It is not a correct diagnosis.

I would agree. Just as disruptive (but more expensive) as wiping the OS and installing something else.

I would run an imap or pop session with extensive logging and see what is actually happening

Preferentially from commandline.

Peter