Re: [Evolution] Installation page for the Evolution wiki

Maybe that would be a better title, although whenever I go to a
project's documentation I expect there to be /something/ about
installation.

Have a look on the other Gnome projects at https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps -
a few have build instructions, none have "install" instructions.  That's
because they are part of the Gnome desktop and it is expected that they
are installed as part of Gnome or through a distro's package manager.

If there is a distro that needs to have instructions in order to install
Evo, then surely those instructions belong on the distro wiki, not the
app's wiki.

P.