[Evolution] Evolution and VPNs revisited.

Hi,

I have brought this up a while back but haven't found a solution. The
problem is that if I have Evo running and enable a VPN through
Networkmanager (OpenVPN) Evo chokes and is not able to get mail. It
tries to get from all accounts but only hangs there and I have to kill
all the connections within Evo and then Evo itself. When I reopen Evo it
connects and downloads mail on the VPN without any problems (this mail
is sent over the VPN). Other e-mail clients like Thunderbird and Claws
doesn't have this problem with VPNs. Why is it that Evo doesn't seem
able to use a VPN if open at the time the VPN is activated?

I'm running Evolution 3.10.4 on Ubuntu GNOME 14.04 x64

--
//Christian