Re: [Evolution] Evolution custom email message

On Mon, 2014-03-24 at 16:24 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Mon, 2014-03-24 at 09:48 -0430, CAMACHO G. Lizzet J SIDOR wrote:
We write and respond messages as usual, but for special cases we have
this custom form, which meets the business need to protect in each
reply
or forward the text of old messages, thus assuring that at any point
of
the thread, the text wasn't altered (for audit purposes).
This is fantasy security.

It depends on what he means by "audit".

There's nothing to prevent anyone from
altering any part of an email message or audit trail, unless messages
are cryptographically signed

True.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383