Re: [Evolution] Evolution custom email message

On Wed, 2014-03-19 at 09:25 -0430, CAMACHO G. Lizzet J SIDOR wrote:
I work in a venezuelan company that just replaced Outlook mail client
with Evolution 3.4.4. We're looking for a complement or plugin for
Evolution, as sustitute of an Exchange/Outlook 2003 custom form, which
allows the users to send a mail message with 2 primary attributes:

* It allows the users to add response without modifying previous
messages.

What does that mean? Adding a comment locally, without sending a reply?
If so, that's currently not supported by Evolution.
Not sure what "modifying" previous messages means either, because
Evolution does not allow altering received messages.

* It displays a custom made attribute with the information of the
sequence of previous senders and dates, as you can see in the attach
image (Audit trail).

Isn't that what you have in the Message-ID, References, In-Reply-To
headers of every message anyway? Or is that locally stored information,
outside of the message?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net