Re: [Evolution] Evolution custom email message

On Mon, 2014-03-24 at 09:48 -0430, CAMACHO G. Lizzet J SIDOR wrote:
How can we display the headers as a summary without hacking the code?
Can we use a plugin for that?

You can specify additional headers to display for a message via
preferences.

Can you provide an example of a plugin implementation?

There used to be a specific EPlugin API, but that is [I believe] very
deprecated.  I'm not certain what the current plugin scheme is - that
would be more of a developer question.

There is a maintained [I believe] RSS plugin however. I will see if I
can find where that code lives...

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383