Re: [Evolution] Evolution custom email message

Thanks for your response.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
Para: CAMACHO G. Lizzet J       SIDOR <sirlc6 sidor com>
Cc: evolution-list gnome org, BECERRA Silvana M SIDOR <SIRBSI sidor com>
Asunto: Re: [Evolution] Evolution custom email message
Fecha: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 22:40:13 +0100

"Notificación Automática:
Este mensaje ha sido recibido desde la Internet, no se garantiza la autenticidad del remitente. "

On Wed, 2014-03-19 at 09:25 -0430, CAMACHO G. Lizzet J SIDOR wrote:
> I work in a venezuelan company that just replaced Outlook mail client
> with Evolution 3.4.4. We're looking for a complement or plugin for
> Evolution, as sustitute of an Exchange/Outlook 2003 custom form, which
> allows the users to send a mail message with 2 primary attributes:
>
> * It allows the users to add response without modifying previous
> messages.

What does that mean? Adding a comment locally, without sending a reply?
If so, that's currently not supported by Evolution.
Not sure what "modifying" previous messages means either, because
Evolution does not allow altering received messages.

When the users are replying/forwarding a message, our Outlook custom form
doesn't allow the users to modify the text of the old messages inserted into
the new message.

> * It displays a custom made attribute with the information of the
> sequence of previous senders and dates, as you can see in the attach
> image (Audit trail).

Isn't that what you have in the Message-ID, References, In-Reply-To
headers of every message anyway? Or is that locally stored information,
outside of the message?

Certainly, the information is displayed in the header of every message.
But the custom field displays the summary sequence of thread messages's headers
in one field, it's stored in the message.
andre

" Notificación Automática:
Este mensaje y cualquier archivo que se adjunte contiene información privilegiada y confidencial. Es para uso exclusivo del destinatario. Si usted ha recibido esta comunicación por error, por favor avísenos inmediatamente.
Automatic notification:
This e-mail and any file transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this e-mail by mistake , please advise the sender immediately"