Re: [Evolution] Request advice on how to work around total failure of Evolution

On Wed, 2014-03-19 at 22:35 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:

> The question is what version of Gnome comes with 14.04.  Typically
> Ubuntu will use the "just released" version of Gnome, which for Ubuntu
> 14.04 means the version of Gnome due to be released next week: Gnome
> 3.12.

Not as far as I know. Ubuntu has not been shipping the latest GNOME
version for a while now, but a six months older GNOME version.

14.4 is planned for April
launchpad.net/ubuntu/trusty/+source/evolution-data-server
It looks as if they are going with 3.10.4

Rick Leir, Senior Developer
http://CirrusComputing.com/