Re: [Evolution] Unable to retrieve message.

On Tue, 2014-06-24 at 11:45 +0200, Svante Signell wrote:

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I did not get anything reasonable
out of this. gdb is hanging the whole desktop. I have to get out of
graphic mode and kill gdb each time.

        Hi,
then run gdb from the text terminal instead, like this:
   $ export DISPLAY=:0.0
   $ gdb evolution .......
With that the evolution will run in the graphics part of the desktop
and whenever it freezes you can switch to the text terminal and do the
gdb commands there.
        Bye,
        Milan