[Evolution] Issue with Address Lookup & Collection with EWS

Hi,

I'm using Evolution with EWS self compiled on 22/06/2014.

It looks like the address collection when sending email does not work with EWS. I don't see any collected addresses although I've sent many mails.

I've recognized this due to following issues on address lookup:
1) It takes too long time, even if cache locally is selected in account settings
2) Sometimes it does not return any value
3) If you search by name, it does not return anything, surname usually works

Note that this GAL has 60000 contacts inside.

Thanks,
Emre