Re: [Evolution] Unable to retrieve message.

On Tue, 2014-06-17 at 20:51 +0200, Svante Signell wrote:
ping

A short advice. IMHO even "man ping" is hard to understand, at least for
using it to troubleshoot the issue the OP is experiencing. Please reply
more detailed, IOW how to use ping to troubleshoot this particular
problem. I'm using ping to ensure that a website is really off, e.g.

$ ping startpage.com

How could the OP use ping for troubleshooting? My Linux domain for
example is Linux audio userspace and not Linux Internet userspace, some
people perhaps have completely no experiences, no domain.

No offence ;), your hint likely is useful, but please be reply more
elaborate.

TIA,
Ralf