Re: [Evolution] Subfolders with Courier IMAP

Hi Milan,

as I said in another email in this thread, it's not evolution, but
evolution-data-server which received the change. I also pointer to bug
Yes, I have read the reports.

It's also enough to apply that particular patch only, if you are not
interested in any other changes, but note that picking up only one
file from an update can lead to a trouble (build break or
malfunctioning during runtime).
You're right. So its better to wait till a Debian package is available.

Many thanks

Christian